Joe Lategaan host this photographic workshop in and around the forgotten highway, the first inland road from the Cape. Trapped between the Tankwa Karoo and the Roggeveld mountains lays hidden probably the most undiscovered and unexplored photographic landscapes of the country. Joe has discovered the hidden corners and decided to share this with a privileged few. Only 3 hours 45 minutes from Cape Town.
This unique landscape does not only boast one of the most magical sunrise and sunset colors in the country, it leaves a permanent mark on the soul unlike other inland landscapes in the country.
- 16-18 June 2017
- 14-16 July 2017
- 21-24 July 2017
- 3 Night Accommodation at
- Full Board Accommodation – Dinner, Bed & Breakfast (all drinks excluded)
- Professional Photography support
- Travel – Self Drive to destination
- all drinks excluded
- The most magical sunrise and sunset colors in the country
- Photographing magnificent night skies
- The Roggeveld will leave a permanent mark on the soul
R7 900 pp