This full day Fundamentals of Photography course will help you to understand the basic principles of Photography. The full day interactive course will firstly help you to understand the Exposure triangle (ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture) and secondly it will enable you to use your camera to its full potential. The day will consists of theoretical and practical session.
Full day 08h00 – 17h00
- 17 March 2018
- 9 June 2018
- 15 September 2018
- 11 November 2018
Pretoria Botanical Gardens
- Theoretical and Practical Session
- Note book and laminated “Understanding Exposure” sheet.
- Refreshments, snacks and Lunch
- Professional Photography support
- Learn how to use your camera to its full potential by understanding exposure and composition.