Join wildlife photographer Petri Nienaber from on this one day wildlife photographic course at Rietvlei Nature Reserve.
The course is aimed at the beginner wildlife photographer who needs help understanding their camera, so that they will be able to use it to its full potential. We will discuss the three fundamental elements of photography; ISO, Shutter speed, Aperture and how to apply it to different situation in wildlife photography . You will also learn the importance of exposure and composition which you can apply on the game drives and in the bird hides.
- Monthly – Saturdays
- Rietvlei Nature Reserve
Recommended Camera Gear:
- A Camera. We accommodate for any type and make.
- It is recommended that your camera can zoom or use a telephoto lens of at least 200mm-400mm
- Fully charge batteries, Empty Memory Cards.
- Tripod, Monopod, Beanbag
- 2 Game Drives in a 4×4 Pajero that caters for all your needs.
- Snacks, refreshments, Lunch , Course Material
- Learn all about Wildlife Photography in Rietvlei Nature Reserve with its abundance of bird and mammal species such as Rhino, Cheetah, Buffalo, Black Wildebeest, Zebra, Various antelope such as Eland, Blesbuck, Red hartebeest, Springbuck and Duiker
- Learn how to capture that special wildlife moment from your vehicle and hides.
R1 800 pp