Join wildlife photographer Petri Nienaber on this all-inclusive Photographic Safari to this unique WORLD HERITAGE SITE, based on its wildness and beauty, together with the wide range of large mammals, over 350 bird species and aquatic wildlife. Mana Pools is one of Zimbabwe’s most popular parks, and it is easy to see why it falls into this profile.
Mana Pools is 2,196 square kilometres in extent but is part of the 10,500 square kilometre Parks and Wildlife Estate that runs from the Kariba Dam in the west to the Mozambique border in the east. This large area is without physical boundaries and the wildlife is free to move throughout the area – even northwards across the Zambezi River into Zambia, where there are also large wilderness areas set aside for wildlife conservation.
Eland, impala, waterbuck, baboons, monkeys, zebra, warthog and hippo are some of the larger herbivores to be seen regularly but Mana Pools main attraction is its Elephants that walk amongst the Albida woodlands. Lions roam the flood plains while the Wild Dogs spent their time chasing herds of impala. Buffolo herds congrugate around Ruckomechi and Chitake while the elusive Leopard wonders the Zambezi River Front.
- dates on request
- 2 Night Accommodation at Harara Lodge
- 5 Nights at Dhumukwa Camp on the banks of the Zambezi in Mana Pools
- Transfer from Harare to Mana Pools
- Small Gift
- Professional Photography support
- International transfer to Harare Zimbabwe
- Boat transfer on the Zambezi from Chirundo to Mana Pools.
- Experience Mana Pools daily on foot with your two professional guides.
- Traverse Mana Pools with open game vehicle *max 6 photographers
- One-on-one photography sessions during the day.