Join wildlife photographer Petri Nienaber for this unique 4 day photographic workshop at Pilanesberg Private Lodge in the Black Rhino Reserve. This new reserve forms part of the Greater Pilanesberg National Park and offers great opportunities to photograph the BIG 5 (Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant, White and Black Rhino) as well as Cheetah and Wild dog. Antelope species include Sable, Tsessebe, Eland, Gemsbok and Springbok.
Bring your camera and learn all about the secrets of wildlife photography from an open game-viewer vehicle (max 6 photographers) while an experienced guide will provide valuable information on animal behaviour and Petri will teach you the skills to produce Incredible photos. We will review the photos of the day in the evening and address post-processing techniques using Photoshop and Lightroom
- 4 Days/3Nights
- on request
Recommended Camera Gear:
- We accommodate for any type and make.
- It is recommended that your camera can zoom or use a telephoto lens of at least 200mm-400mm for wildlife.
- Memory cards, Monopod, tripod or beanbag.
- A Laptop to download and edit images .(not compulsory)
*We do have a wide range of camera’s, lenses and other photographic equipment available for hire.(prices on request)
- 3 Night Accommodation at Pilanesberg Private Lodge
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast,
- Coffee, tea and rusks as well as snacks
- a Small Gift
- Professional Photography support
- Travel to Pilanesberg Private Lodge *transfers can be arrange
- All Drinks
- Learn all about Wildlife Photography at the luxurious Pilanesberg Private Lodge.
- Search for the Big 5 on open game vehicles twice a day.
- One-on-one photography sessions during the day.
- Night sky Photography
R12 500 pp